- Provide a healthy distraction from daily worries
- Teach new skills and interests
- Improve the outdoor environment for all to enjoy
You can help get it off the ground by:
- Supporting the Crowdfunding campaign which goes live on 2nd March 2017 at 6:00pm
- Attending the Crowdfunding launch event on 3rd March 2017, 6:00–8:00pm at The Chapter House, St Peter’s Church, De Pary’s Avenue, Bedford, MK40 2TX. Jess is going to be singing, Nina (one of our trustees) will be speaking, and there will be a quiz, as well as cake!
- Book free tickets to the event at: https://thyme2growcrowdfundinglaunch.eventbrite.co.uk/
- Find out more about the Scheme and Crowdfunding campaign at: www.thyme2grow.org.uk